Digital Foundations_Assignment 1



For the first assignment, we are expected to pick at least one item from each of the following list, and combine them into an integrative art piece. As for me, I chose "dancing" from the actions list, "monkey" from the things list, and "color" "movement" from the response list.


What came up in my mind was to create a digital gallery of myself when I saw these key words. I love painting and dancing, and I have drawn some colorful art pieces which shows dancing movement. In the meanwhile, I sewed a lovely monkey toy by myself. To make the project more engaging, I would like to let monkey Ted as the tour guide of my digital gallery. When you step into the gallery, you can choose one of your favorite painting on the wall, and our guide monkey Ted will tell you the story of that art piece. Here is a video sample of my project. Hope you can enjoy it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects