Digital Foundations_Assignment 2


Here is my TurtleArt program, which named Sunrise at Sea. I was inspired by the picture blow. I have been to different seaside places to watch the sunrise, and was impressed by the beautiful scenery. Therefore, what in my mind for this program is to create such sunrise scenery - the floating blue ocean, seagulls and lovely sunshine.




As for the process of creating this program, I tried to build three parts of the picture step by step. Firstly, I created the bottom - the ocean. And then followed by the sun and birds. In the end, I set up the background and connected three parts together. The program turned out to be what I expected.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects