Digital Foundation_Assignment 5



My pop-up card is designed with a topic of skull. To celebrate the incoming Halloween, I would like to add some cartoon figures of skulls and ghosts. On the cover of my card, I drew two lovely ghosts and wrote "Happy Halloween".




When you open the card, a skull with two orange shiny eyes will pop up. I drew the outline of the skull on one paper, and craved it with a knife. Then I built the electric circuit on the other paper. I put the "skull" above the circuit and marked the location of two eyes. Finally, I connected with the battery and the card gave out the lights.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects