Digital Foundation_Assignment 7

                  

My micro:bit project for this week is a simplified compass. I have great interest for geography. When I found that there was a magnetometer inside the micro:bit, I decided to make a compass by reading its data. The code I wrote in micro:bit platform is as following:






In micro:bit, we can use compass heading to read the direction indicator. After setting all the directions, we need to turn around the circuit board to correct the compass. Then press the x button, and  you will see the arrow which shows the north direction on screen. Especially, I found such compass may be not reliable when we use it in indoor environment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects