Digital Foundation_Assignment 10



For this week's assignment, we are supposed to use an Arduino to read a digital input to control a Servo Motor.

At first, I tried to make a most basic circuit as pictures showed below. I connected one side to the servo, and connected the other side to the laptop.





To input the data, I opened Arduino and selected the Servo-Sweep example. I ran this project and the servo worked as expected.






Then I added a button to the whole circuit. By pressing the button, I can take control of the servo. When I press the button, the servo will start to turn around. However, I found that the servo cannot stop once you started it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects