MSTU 5003_Final Project Idea


Summary:
- In a few sentences, concisely describe what this project is about.

This project will be a portfolio website for Columbia University Chinese Soccer Team.



Inspiration:
- Why is making such a project important to you?

For me, I am a sports fan and I have paid attention to some official website for professional football clubs I like. As a manager of Columbia University Chinese Soccer team, creating and operating social media platforms like WeChat official account and Instagram account, as well as seeking for sponsorship are important parts of my daily work. For my final project of this semester, I came up with an idea of creating a portfolio website for our soccer team. This website can be regarded as a graduation gift for both my team and myself at the time I'm saying goodbye to my school days.

I have gotten inspiration from my favorite Chinese Football Club - Beijing Sinobo Guoan FC. Here are images for this FC's official account: http://www.fcguoan.com





For the website design, I also found AC MILAN FC official website could be a good example: https://www.acmilan.com/en






Design and Technical reference:
- Websites, tutorials you intend to follow and incorporate into your own project.
Process:
- What experiments have you tried so far? What did you like and not like about them? How did you appropriate an imagination/inspiration with concrete shapes and forms? How did you teach yourself something you didn’t know before? What are the next steps you might want to take to further develop your project? Include screencaps of what you have done so far in this section, and list out a few more steps for further action. 

As a creative technologist/interaction designer/educational technologist/ web developer, I am interested in explore/research/investigate_________________. I became interested in this topic when___________________. I would like my audience (students) to interact with this piece by________________. I would like them to feel__________________. Technically, I think these are the steps needed to test my concept: __________________. I have researched into a few similar projects, such as _________________(provide visual references). I think in the next few weeks, I would like to use the class time to find out how to________________. Visually, I would like my piece to look like ________________(provide visual references).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 4 Blog: Further Thoughts on Corporate Social Media Strategy

Session 5 Blog: Identity-Making in Social Media

Session 2 Blog: Views on Technology and Social & Communicative Aspects